If you are interested in having a stall at Steampunk Festival? Here is your chance to register your interest.
Stall Site Set-up:
- Set up will be from 10.30am on Saturday 24th June 2017.
- Trading hours for the Festival are 12.00noon to 5.00pm
- The site must be cleared by 5.20pm. We ask your co-operation in ensuring that your site is clear at this time, or prior to if at all possible. This is due to a quick turnaround time for our evening event.
- NO CARS are to remain in the festival ground. Cars can be BRIEFLY driven into the festival ground to unload – 15 minutes maximum. Cars can be temporarily parked on the road near the Festival venue, or outside the main gate.
- To avoid congestion stallholders must unload and REMOVE their vehicles from the festival area before setting up their stalls. Anyone leaving their car on site for 30 minutes will be asked to move them immediately.
- Vehicles will have access to the area to pack up, from 5.00pm.
- Stallholders are responsible for leaving their site clean
- A smoke-free zone exists within 10metres of all food stalls.
COMPLETE THE FORM
Please complete the Expression of Interest Form (link to online submission form)
If you have any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(draft booking form on page 2)
STALL HOLDER EXPRESSION OF INTEREST 2017
Fields marked with an * are required.
Closing date for Expression of Interest
This form will close on Friday 6TH June 2017 at 5.00pm.
Review of Expression of Interest
Please note that each Expression of Interest is subject to review by the Steampunk Tasmania Festival Committee and will be accepted or declined dependent upon –
- The applicant meeting the criteria
- Suitability of stall in line with the genre
- The number of applications received.