food stalls 2017
Food Stalls 2017
The 2017 Steampunk Tasmania Festival will be held in George Town on Saturday 24th June. The Festival Committee aims to offer festival goers a variety of food and drinks to suit everyone, with food vendors operating throughout the day and early evening. For the 2017 Steampunk Festival, we will be waiving all vendor fees.
expression of interest
Expressions of interest are sought from food vendors to operate throughout the Festival.
Food vendors will be permitted to operate from 12.00noon until 9.00pm. We recommend that you allow a minimum of half an hour before the times above to allow for set up and packing up at the conclusion of the day.
All food vendors are responsible for providing all their own equipment and set up.
GUIDELINES FOR PARTICIPATION
If you are successful, you will be required to comply with the following:
- Submit a copy of a valid Food Business Registration Certificate;
- Submit a copy of a valid Certificate of Currency for Public Liability Insurance to the value of $10,000,000.
- Comply with regulations contained within the Food Act 2003
Expressions of Interest must be received by Steampunk Tasmania no later than 5.00pm on Friday 5th May 2017. Please note we are only able to accommodate a limited number of food stalls. You will be notified by email prior to the 12th May 2017 of your acceptance, upon which you will be asked to provide the necessary documentation.
No late applications will be accepted.
Please note that one parking permit only will be issued per stall. A specific stall holder parking area will be available to perking permit holders only, on a first in basis. Permits will be available once successful applicants have paid their site fee and submitted all required documentation.
Provision of all equipment is the stall holder’s responsibility, including power cords (heavy duty and tagged), marquees/tents, safety cover matting for electrical cords.
- All marquee pegs are to be covered and all equipment secured to allow for windy conditions.
- All tents and equipment are the stall holder’s responsibility for the duration of the festival.
- Stall holders are not permitted to play their own music as we have live music throughout the course of the day.
Please plan for all weather conditions and protect your products accordingly.
If you have any queries, please email email@example.com
FOOD VENDORS EXPRESSION OF INTEREST 2017
Fields marked with an * are required.
Closing date for Expression of Interest
This form will close on Friday 5th May 2017 at 5.00pm.
Review of Expression of Interest
Please note that each Expression of Interest is subject to review by the Steampunk Tasmania Festival Committee and will be accepted or declined dependent upon –
- The applicant meeting the criteria
- Type of food sold (quality and price, plus variety of food on offer across all stalls)
- The number of applications received.